[ ]














TUMBLR
+
+

happy birthday dancing machine, lee howon ON 28 March, 2013 AT Thursday, March 28, 2013


i dont know who made this but this is too pretty :3 haha  i love it. i bet hoya will love it too bcos it is full with purple colour lol XD happy birthday lee howon or ur nickname, hoya :)

Happy Birthday Dancing Machine
Infinite, Lee Howon
I love you. I love Infinite 



this is made by me. okay i know its not pretty at all but please accept my heart lmao. 


and this is the last picture. i made this too. okay, i know this is not good enough to compare with the one that have many purple colour above right ? yeah but no ones can compare my love towards him and infinite haha kbai :)

Lee Howon, enjoy your day :3 

oh one more thing. my friend said that she loves you verrrrrrrrrrrrrry much and she hopes that she can meet you face to face lmao. she is Nurin Hurilain xD




0 COMMENT(S)