[ ]














TUMBLR
+
+

#HappySulliDay ON 30 March, 2013 AT Saturday, March 30, 2013


Happy Belated Birthday Sulli Unnie :)
Im so sorry unnie im late ㅠㅠ

I miss your long hair, I miss your smile, I miss your laugh, I miss you unnie :)


Come to Malaysia pls unnie i love youuuu i want to see you closer. Why unnie so cute ;AAAAAAAAAAA; you look pretty too unnie. I love you. I love you forever :D Sulli jjang ! f(x) jjang !


Your short hair was pretty too unnie. Kyaaaaaaaaaaa. Why did you look so good in whatever you do ? I envy you, unnie. Sulli fighting. F(x) fighting ! 


Waaaa, you guys look so cute here :3 your younger brother so cute, unnie. So do you. Haha. Your face look so pure and innocent (?) haha. Your so cute unnie. I love you Sulli unnie. Happy belated birthday :) Stay cute and pretty. All the best for you unnie. I'll be happy if you happy, unnie. Remember that. Lol. She can't read this tho hmm sobs sobs ;___;; so sad. I'll support you and love you forever, unnie. No matter what happens. So ..... smile :)




0 COMMENT(S)