[ ]














TUMBLR
+
+

new greetings ON 15 December, 2013 AT Sunday, December 15, 2013
Hello and good evening everyone :-) something is different right? oh yeah i'd changed my blogskin. Again lol. Oh fyi, almost everything in this blogskin i've edited. I took for almost two hours editing those four pictures of the idiots up there haha. It was hard but im enjoying the times editing my blog because those derps look so cute okay what am i talking about lol. So, what do you think? Is it pretty or just normal? And fyi, im wasting my times for about five hours okay. Haha. For me, it is pretty and cute :) Am i right? haha. I'm satisfied with my own works yeay. Oh! Congratulation to EXO for making second win for miracles in december. I'm proud of you guys srsly. They really deserved that awards haha. And before that, what do you think about the song in my blog? Is it okay? omg im in love with this song srsly. Their voices are so ugh nice. I dont know how to describe their voices. Its just N I C E ! Check this acoustic version of the first snow gahhh i love them srsly. Their voices, their playfulness, their relationship, their everything! I LOVE THEM :-)



I LOVE EXO. LOOK AT HOW THEY SHOWED THE PREVIOUS EPISODE OF OVEN RADIO OMG I JUST CANT. IT CAN MAKES ME BURST OUT.


2 COMMENT(S)